Enjoy free nationwide delivery when supporting our family's small business.
- [QUALITY, SAFE CONSTRUCTION]: JONATHAN Y floor lamps are modern classics, finished with high-end details like our bespoke lampshade, easy foot-step switch and elegant, soft-white LED. A weighted base and cool-to-the-touch bulb make this lamp safe for homes with children. Designed to illuminate your home with warm light, this lamp makes a stylish addition to any living room, bedroom, or office. We’ve included LED bulbs that use 90% less energy than incandescents - and our lamps fit standard light bulbs too! Our lighting is ETL Listed and meets 120-volt UL standards for safety and quality.
- [ENERGY-SAVING LED BULBS INCLUDED]: Compatible with Philips Hue and Alexa smart outlets (sold separately), our included LED bulbs provide soft, flicker-free lighting. Crafted using the latest technology, JONATHAN Y LED bulbs have a lifespan of 25, 000 hours. What does this mean? Under normal use, LED bulbs that are lit 6-8 hours a day can last up to ten years. Even under heavy use, our sturdy LED bulbs will still last multiple years. Our high-quality LED bulbs are an energy-saving upgrade over standard incandescent bulbs.
- [SATISFACTION ]: Every JONATHAN Y design is created with uncompromising attention to detail, using only the highest quality components. We proudly stand behind all of our products - if you’re unsatisfied with your purchase, please return it within 30 days for a full refund. Based in Soho, New York, designer Jonathan and his talented team of professionals create affordable home decor with high-end designer styling.
- Multi-purpose, this end table and floor lamp hybrid boasts modern styling with its tripod base and Chrome finish
- 100% cotton hardback drum shade
. Weight: 13.42 lb
This product is manufactured overseas and sourced from a US supplier.
Delivery for imported, manufactured furniture by our production partners (the majority of products on our website) is free nationwide!
No costly Prime membership required. No minimum order amount required.
Delivery time varies based on the product but is typically 2-5 business days but may be up to 4 weeks for large freight items like couches.
Turn-around for Hawkins Woodshop built-to-order custom furniture may be as short as 6 weeks and as long as 12 weeks.
Most custom furniture orders may be picked up for free within 60 miles of metropolitan areas.
Local delivery for custom furniture is available!
Cost for custom furniture delivery is based on your proximity to your regional Hawkins Woodshop furniture artisan and is paid directly to your HW personal furniture artisan at time of delivery.
Built-to-order furniture delivery rates:
< 20 miles = $89.97
21-45 miles = $129.97
46-74 miles = $189.97
75-100 miles = $269.97
101-130 miles = $349.97
We've two categories of products for sale.
The first is solid hardwood custom furniture that we make locally in every region throughout the United States. The second category of products we sell is non custom furniture manufactured by our production partners. Each item on our store has its origin listed in its product description as made-to-order in the USA or imported from overseas. Misunderstanding a product's origin is not grounds for a cancellation or refund.
Non Custom Furniture Returns & Cancellations:
How much time after I purchase do I have to cancel for a refund?
In extenuating circumstances, customers may cancel an order within 24 hours of purchase via texting 916-692-0554 or emailing email@example.com. All approved order cancellations will be reimbursed via store credit only, minus a 15% fee.
There are no refunds on orders after 24 hours of purchase for any reason.
If an order is lost during delivery we will arrange a free replacement. If an order is delivered damaged or missing parts we will procure free replacement parts for you from the manufacturer. Buyer's remorse, delays during COVID, and any other issue is unfortunately not grounds for a return.
Will you refund me back onto my card?
All approved order cancellations will be reimbursed via store credit only, minus a 15% fee.
How much time after receiving my non custom order do I have to ask to return the item?
We do not accept returns for any reason. If a product arrives damaged/missing parts please contact Colby at 916-692-0554 or kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org. Rest assured, we'll help get you a free replacement or free delivery of any missing parts.
Delays during the COVID-19 pandemic do not constitute grounds for cancellation or a refund. Everyone is trying their best, including us. Supply chains have been decimated across the world. Thank you for your patience and understanding if we experience a hiccup with your order's supply chain.
Orders lost by a carrier are not grounds for cancellation. All lost or damaged delivered orders will be replaced free of charge.
American Made Custom Solid Hardwood Furniture Returns & Cancellations:
We sell locally handmade built-to-order furniture at our online shop here.
Given its hand made and hand-finished nature, variations and imperfections in solid, real-wood furniture are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is an original and no two pieces are exactly alike. By their nature, wood planks may be somewhat uneven and may develop small cracks and cup or bow over time due to changes in temperature or humidity. We believe this only enhances the furniture's rustic, unique character.
There are no cancellations or refunds on built-to-order furniture.
But please don't fret, there are lots of reasons we have so many 5 star reviews from customers. Perhaps the biggest reason is we LOVE our customers! We work until you are completely satisfied, & offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee at time of delivery or pick-up.
In conclusion, when you buy from a small business, you're not helping a CEO buy a 3rd holiday home. You're helping a little girl get dance lessons, a little boy his team jersey, and moms and dads put food on the table.
Thank you for your support. Thank you for following our social accounts and commenting on our posts. Thank you for #shoppingsmall and #supportingsmallbusiness