Enjoy free nationwide delivery when supporting our family's small business.
- 【Double sided design features】One side is a round handle, provide a more comfortable handing feeling.other size is 3/16‘’ perfect pull depth, fully flush handle pull with making it no gap between pull and barn door
- 【Main Material & Surface】Made by high quality brushed stainless steel 304, duty heavy, resist to rust, corrosion and deformation for years, environmental protection, non-pollution; All the cutting edges have been rub down, no sharp edges, high grade and prevent scratching you
- 【Barn Door Handle Design】Fits doors from 3/8'' to 1 3/4'' thick. (if your door not in this thickness range, you can buy some longer screw to match the door.) Smooth surface and round handle provide comfortable feeling of hand.Can be installed on a variety of doors, such as sliding barn doors, gates, garages, barns, sheds, closets, the handle is a perfect match for barn doors
- 【Easy to install】Just drilling two holes in the door, combine the handle and finger pull with two screws, tighten down with L wrench.If the Handle pillar is not tightened or needs to be removed, we have the tiny wrench can help you.
- 【Barn Door Handle Package included】1 x finger pull, 1 x pull handle, 2 x screw (length: 23/8 inch)and 2 x pad (diameter: 1 3/4 inch), 2 x wrenchonly the hardware is for sale, door is not included. It is good for wooden, glass and aluminum doors and both interior and exterior doors.
3.46 inches x 13.35 inches x 2.17 inches. Weight: 7.4 oz
This product is manufactured overseas and sourced from a US supplier.
Delivery for imported, manufactured furniture by our production partners (the majority of products on our website) is free nationwide!
No costly Prime membership required. No minimum order amount required.
Delivery time varies based on the product but is typically 2-5 business days but may be up to 4 weeks for large freight items like couches.
Turn-around for Hawkins Woodshop built-to-order custom furniture may be as short as 6 weeks and as long as 12 weeks.
Most custom furniture orders may be picked up for free within 60 miles of metropolitan areas.
Local delivery for custom furniture is available!
Cost for custom furniture delivery is based on your proximity to your regional Hawkins Woodshop furniture artisan and is paid directly to your HW personal furniture artisan at time of delivery.
Built-to-order furniture delivery rates:
< 20 miles = $89.97
21-45 miles = $129.97
46-74 miles = $189.97
75-100 miles = $269.97
101-130 miles = $349.97
We've two categories of products for sale.
The first is solid hardwood custom furniture that we make locally in every region throughout the United States. The second category of products we sell is non custom furniture manufactured by our production partners. Each item on our store has its origin listed in its product description as made-to-order in the USA or imported from overseas. Misunderstanding a product's origin is not grounds for a cancellation or refund.
Non Custom Furniture Returns & Cancellations:
How much time after I purchase do I have to cancel for a refund?
In extenuating circumstances, customers may cancel an order within 24 hours of purchase via texting 916-692-0554 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. All approved order cancellations will be reimbursed via store credit only, minus a 15% fee.
There are no refunds on orders after 24 hours of purchase for any reason.
If an order is lost during delivery we will arrange a free replacement. If an order is delivered damaged or missing parts we will procure free replacement parts for you from the manufacturer. Buyer's remorse, delays during COVID, and any other issue is unfortunately not grounds for a return.
Will you refund me back onto my card?
All approved order cancellations will be reimbursed via store credit only, minus a 15% fee.
How much time after receiving my non custom order do I have to ask to return the item?
We do not accept returns for any reason. If a product arrives damaged/missing parts please contact Colby at 916-692-0554 or kindly email email@example.com. Rest assured, we'll help get you a free replacement or free delivery of any missing parts.
Delays during the COVID-19 pandemic do not constitute grounds for cancellation or a refund. Everyone is trying their best, including us. Supply chains have been decimated across the world. Thank you for your patience and understanding if we experience a hiccup with your order's supply chain.
Orders lost by a carrier are not grounds for cancellation. All lost or damaged delivered orders will be replaced free of charge.
American Made Custom Solid Hardwood Furniture Returns & Cancellations:
We sell locally handmade built-to-order furniture at our online shop here.
Given its hand made and hand-finished nature, variations and imperfections in solid, real-wood furniture are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is an original and no two pieces are exactly alike. By their nature, wood planks may be somewhat uneven and may develop small cracks and cup or bow over time due to changes in temperature or humidity. We believe this only enhances the furniture's rustic, unique character.
There are no cancellations or refunds on built-to-order furniture.
But please don't fret, there are lots of reasons we have so many 5 star reviews from customers. Perhaps the biggest reason is we LOVE our customers! We work until you are completely satisfied, & offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee at time of delivery or pick-up.
In conclusion, when you buy from a small business, you're not helping a CEO buy a 3rd holiday home. You're helping a little girl get dance lessons, a little boy his team jersey, and moms and dads put food on the table.
Thank you for your support. Thank you for following our social accounts and commenting on our posts. Thank you for #shoppingsmall and #supportingsmallbusiness